Monday, February 2, 2015

Teenagers NEVER Used To Be Like This!



I've had this blog here for quite a while.  This site is simply for me bitching about things.  If you read my other blogs, you know that I rarely have things I complain about.  I'm generally a fun-loving type of guy.  However, last night, just put me directly over the edge. 
My family and I were having a good time watching the Superbowl, when it all went to shit.  Compliments of just ONE person.  I'm not naming names, because I can guarantee you that her mother, or even herself will read this post at some point. 

All I know is that when I was a teenager, the ONLY thing that ever concerned me was: Will I have enough money to buy beer this weekend?  And, where will we be drinking that beer?  That's it. 
I'm not claiming to be a genius, but I made it all the way through high school with a 70%-85% average.  I got accepted into every post-secondary school I applied to. 
Maybe the world is different?  Maybe being naturally gifted at so many things, but choosing to ignore them is the way to live life now?  I don't know.  But FUCK!  Be a kid!  I understand that some people live their lives under a rock.  Who don't want to, or don't have the means to enjoy themselves, but don't try to ruin it for everyone else.
Hell, all the kids I hung out with in high school are quite successful.  Even a few of my old 'drinking buddies' have their PhD's. 

The trouble with kids of any generation is that they all believe the same thing, and that is: High school is the be-all and end-all of your life.  It's four fucking years!  Chances are you're not going to see many, if any of your graduating class for the rest of your life!

Be selfish!  Think about yourself.  If you're uncomfortable with that, deal with it.  Don't take it out on others who you know for a FACT care about you! 

This is supposed to be a HAPPY house!  A HAPPY family!  So many people need to stop trying to create problems where they don't exist! 

As you can tell, my biggest HATE is for drama queens. 
The trouble with this particular queen is, she went from a 10 to a 2 in my eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment